Video: How to Get Started in our Community

Community Manager
Community Manager

Video: How to Get Started in our Community

Welcome to our PowerSchool Community! This short video will give you a nice overview of how to join and get started in participating in our Community.

If you already have a PowerSchool Community account, you can skip the section on registration, and learn about how to navigate and participate in the Community.

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
2 Replies
hackashs
Padawan

Re: Video: How to Get Started in our Community

Under Product Support > Enterprise Resource Planning > I can see eFinancePLUS (screen shot attached). However, my coworker does not have the eFinancePLUS as an option.  How does he obtain access to the eFinancePlus icon?

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: Video: How to Get Started in our Community

Hi @hackashs,

Thank you for posting! In order to view the eFinance PLUS area of the Community, a user must be listed as a technical contact. Once they have been added to that list, that option should appear when they log in under their account. I hope this is helpful and please let me know if you have any more questions! 

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!