Here are some tips on when to post in one of the forums in our Community and when to use Contact Support.
Please note: These are not finite lists. They are general guidelines to help you figure out whether posting in a forum or contacting support is your best option.
Search the Community Knowledge base and Forums as your first option.
Post in the Community, when you...
- don't find a relevant knowledge base article or forum post
- want to share ideas with others who use the same products
- want to learn if others have experience with something you are trying out at your school
- have a great resource or idea to share with others who are using our products
- see a post where you have some expertise and can jump in to help with a response
Reach out to one of our product support teams when...
- knowledge base articles or forum posts do not resolve your issue and
- you have an issue that requires technical support
- you have trouble accessing your account
- your sites or your users are having trouble with access