Hmm Looks Like You Don't Have Access Error Message

All Community Members

Some pages are open to all Community Members while others are restricted to certain roles within a school or district such as a Technical Contact.  If you are not a Technical Contact and you feel you should be a Technical Contact, I recommend reaching out to a Technical Contact in the school or district to request assistance with PowerSchool Product.  

You can also email businessoperations@powerschool.com and PowerSchool will work with your school or district to request the role is added to your PowerSchool account on your behalf.

Note: Some PowerSchool products use single sign-on to access the community.  Check the Getting Started guide to see if you are using one of these products.

Technical Contacts

If you are a Technical Contact in your school or district and you are unable to access our product-specific resources and the Case Portal, I recommend reviewing the tips below to ensure your PowerSchool Community account is set up to allow the correct access.

• Make sure you created your account using their staff email address.  You can request a change of email address by emailing businessoperations@powerschool.com.

We recommend reviewing our guide on Getting Started as a Technical Contact. 

Please email businessoperations@powerschool.com if you have followed all of the steps above and continue to experience difficulties accessing our product-specific resources and the Community Case Portal.

Comments

Can't log in to apply for a job.

I am unable to log in using password and email. I also sent a recovery and am not able to log in

Hi @mgarrett770

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community.

Can you share with me what PowerSchool product you are having trouble logging into? 

All Community Members

Some pages are open to all Community Members while others are restricted to certain roles within a school or district such as a Technical Contact.  If you are not a Technical Contact and you feel you should be a Technical Contact, I recommend reaching out to a Technical Contact in the school or district to request assistance with PowerSchool Product.  

You can also email businessoperations@powerschool.com and PowerSchool will work with your school or district to request the role is added to your PowerSchool account on your behalf.

Note: Some PowerSchool products use single sign-on to access the community.  Check the Getting Started guide to see if you are using one of these products.

Technical Contacts

If you are a Technical Contact in your school or district and you are unable to access our product-specific resources and the Case Portal, I recommend reviewing the tips below to ensure your PowerSchool Community account is set up to allow the correct access.

• Make sure you created your account using their staff email address.  You can request a change of email address by emailing businessoperations@powerschool.com.

Please email businessoperations@powerschool.com if you have followed all of the steps above and continue to experience difficulties accessing our product-specific resources and the Community Case Portal.

All Community Members

Technical Contacts

Version history
Last update:
‎04-17-2023 06:44 AM
Updated by:
Contributors