Technical Contact FAQs & Resources

Highlighted
Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Re: Technical Contact FAQs & Resources

Hi @lolobelles,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community.  I recommend reaching out to Registration Support so a support representative can research this further for you and create a case if need be.  You can reach Registration Support by calling (866) 434-6276 press 1 for Technical Support, then 4 for Registration.  If you have any other questions, please let me know and I will be happy to assist!

Best,

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
lolobelles
Rookie

Thank you very much!

Community Moderator

Hi @lolobelles,

You are welcome.  Have a great day!

Best,

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Hello Angelam7,

Thank you for always being a positive presence on PowerSchool Community.  I see your reply is geared to Registration.  I'd like to know if there is a specific forum for Registration as I am working through updating our 19/20 registration pages.  I'd love to read other's comments and suggestions as well as maybe offer some of my own.  Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Kim Byrne

Community Moderator

Hi @kimbyrne,

Thank you for the kind words!  We do have specific forums for Registration in the Community.  You would navigate to Product Support>PowerSchool Registration (Signature).  This forum is utilized by contacts for the schools/districts.  Also, there is a Registration Family Support board that is for all users, but more for family support. You can access the knowledge base articles by the following steps, navigate to Product Support>Registration.  I hope this information helps.  If you have additional questions or concerns let me know and I will be happy to help.

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community and your willingness to help others!

Angelam7

library
Rookie

Hello.  I am trying to find some help with our library's L4U program.  We purchased it around 2004-2005, and I believe it hasn't been updated since 2007.  Obviously, we are experiencing some difficulties from time to time with the program locking up, etc.  We also are unable to utilize the "search by subject" feature as we would like, due to the fact that we do not know how to upload that information from the internet.  Is there anyone who can help us, either by updating or system or referring us to a newer system?

Community Moderator

Hi @library,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance in the Community!  I will follow up with you via direct message to gather more information.

Thank you,

Angelam7

KoreyS
Journeyman

Good morning,

I clicked on the "NEW" link and was send to the PowerSchool Community and saw the message below. So I guess I need the same assistance.

"You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue."

How do I fix it?

Thank you,

Korey

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

I apologize you are experiencing difficulties accessing certain links within the Community!  I have followed up in a direct message to troubleshoot permissions in the Community.

Jamie M.