School change

New Member

School change

Good morning I was trying to request for my son to attend Ossie ware middle since Smith is a failing school. I didn’t see where I could put it on the form when I was filling it out
1 Reply

Hi @Trice2830


I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of the school district you wish to enroll your child in and they should be able to assist you in enrolling your child in school. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!