SCHOOLOGY

N-M
Recruit

SCHOOLOGY

Hello !

Sorry for my bad english ...

I wanted to create an SCHOOLOGY-account and I don't understand why I have now an Powerschool - account.

Are SCHOOLOGY and POWERSCHOOL the same ?

How can I access my SCHOOLOGY-board for starting with this learning-platform ?

Thank you for helping.

N-M

3 Replies
SAFFIYAT
Community Knowledge Manager
Community Knowledge Manager

Hi @N-M

For us to assist you further, would you please confirm if you want to create a Schoology account as a parent or student?

PowerSchool SIS and Schoology are two different products of PowerSchool which can integrate with each other for Standard Attendance and Grade Passback.  PowerSchool SIS stands for Student Information System that enables your school or district operations for enrolling and scheduling students, maintaining their grades, sending notifications to parents etc. Schoology is the learning management system that is used to create, manage and share assignments and resources while offering class rostering and grade sync.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Alexander17
Recruit

So how do I create a Schoology account as an instructor? @SAFFIYAT 

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Alexander17,

Good Day! If you are working with an enterprise then you can reach out to the Schoology administrators in your school district who should be able to create an instructor account in the system for you and help you login.

If you are looking to create a basic Schoology account then we have discontinued that option. After much consideration, we made the decision to end Schoology Basic to focus our energy on building innovative features and user experiences within Schoology Learning, our enterprise-level solution. 

If you have questions about this notification that are not answered in our FAQs (link below), please email schoology-basic-customer-inquiries@powerschool.com.

Please note, we are only taking questions from Teachers with Schoology Basic accounts. 

·         If you are an Enterprise user, please reach out to our support team directly. 

·         If you are a parent or student, please reach out to your teacher/course administrator. 

Please expect a response time of around 10 business days to your form submission. Should the inquiry be incomplete, the team will not be able to respond to the request. 

Link to the FAQs: https://www.powerschool.com/faq-schoology-basic/ 

Hope this helps. 🙂 

ParitoshT

Community Moderator

Kudos encourage participation