Deactivated account in Schoology

janetcabading
Journeyman

Deactivated account in Schoology

I was trying to log in to my account in Schoology but it said the account is deactivated. How can I open it and reactivate? Thank you..
4 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @janetcabading 

Can you confirm if you are a part of an enterprise Schoology account?  Enterprise users will be a part of an organization that has a purchase agreement with PowerSchool.  

If you were accessing Schoology as a basic user, the access ended on October 1, 2023.  We shared this communication a year in advance with all users so everyone had time to download their content.  We also posted it on our PowerSchool website and here in the PowerSchool Community.  I recommend viewing the announcement to learn more.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
janetcabading
Journeyman

Thanks for your reply. I am an individual user.Is there A way I can retrieve my files? Thank you..
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @janetcabading @gaveena 

I regret to inform you that this time, the accounts as a basic user in Schoology are not accessible and we're not able to provide access to closed accounts in Schoology. All content and data for Schoology Basic will be permanently deleted following account access after October 1, 2023 and Teachers, students, and parents will not be able to retrieve any data after the cut off time.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
gaveena

Hello I am an individual user registered under Sam Sharpe Teacher's College I'm trying to retrieve some of my information can you please help me.