Grade Count Report does not have a "Submit" button

Mathman1550
Hobbyist

Grade Count Report does not have a "Submit" button

In the current version of Powerschool SIS, I am trying to run a report to know which students in the school have F's. The most likely candidate for giving me this information is as follows:

"Data and Reporting">Reports>"System Reports">"Grade Count"

The directions on the help page say to make our selections then click "Submit", but there is no submit button on the page, as shown in the picture below.

Is there a different way to get a list of all students who currently have an F? Is there a fix that PowerSchool can push through to restore the submit button? Is there some strange setting that I don't know of that would disable this report?

Screenshot 2023-10-23 105929.png

1 Solution
Mathman1550
Hobbyist

Someone else helped me out, and while the permissions were not enabled to run that report, that report would not give what I needed, so if anyone else needs to run this information they can do it by following the directions below:

The grade count report isn't going to work for what you're trying to accomplish.  It just gives a total count of grade distribution without any students attached to the grades.  Instead, you're going to want to run the search by attendance and grades function.  You can access that by selecting a group of students from the PowerSchool main page, then click on the action menu selection triangle in the lower right side of the screen.  That will bring up the menu of functions you can run for your selected group of students.  The one you want is at the top: Search by Attendance and Grades.

I want to highlight two options that you'll need to set to make it work correctly.  In the Scan for grades in section, you'll want to set it to Current grades and set the Store code/Final grade to S1.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@Mathman1550 Check your security permissions. You may have view-only access to the report/page.

Someone else helped me out, and while the permissions were not enabled to run that report, that report would not give what I needed, so if anyone else needs to run this information they can do it by following the directions below:

The grade count report isn't going to work for what you're trying to accomplish.  It just gives a total count of grade distribution without any students attached to the grades.  Instead, you're going to want to run the search by attendance and grades function.  You can access that by selecting a group of students from the PowerSchool main page, then click on the action menu selection triangle in the lower right side of the screen.  That will bring up the menu of functions you can run for your selected group of students.  The one you want is at the top: Search by Attendance and Grades.

I want to highlight two options that you'll need to set to make it work correctly.  In the Scan for grades in section, you'll want to set it to Current grades and set the Store code/Final grade to S1.