Cannot submit a ticket

jameslduffy
Trainee

Cannot submit a ticket

Hello - 

I'm trying to submit a ticket and I can't finish it because the Product drop-down does not load any options.  I refreshed my browser and still nothing.  Can PowerSchool or someone please advise as I am trying to update the permissions for a team member.  Thanks!

jameslduffy_0-1684523979966.png

1 Solution
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jameslduffy,

Good Day! I am sorry to hear that you have been facing inconvenience due to this issue. 

Can you please make sure that you are selecting an account from the dropdown before you proceed to select a product?

I recommend reviewing this article which will walk you through the process of submitting a support case.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Kudos encourage participation

View solution in original post

5 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jameslduffy 

Would you please sign out and re-login and check if you are able to select the products from the Product dropdown after choosing your district account? 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

jameslduffy
Trainee

Hello - after doing this, I still cannot submit the ticket

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jameslduffy 

We verified that the products are now visible for your district account. Please try clearing the cache and cookies or switching your browser and then try accessing the case portal.

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

jameslduffy
Trainee

I've cleared the cache and tried two different browsers and I still cannot submit this.  Please advise.  Thank you!

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jameslduffy,

Good Day! I am sorry to hear that you have been facing inconvenience due to this issue. 

Can you please make sure that you are selecting an account from the dropdown before you proceed to select a product?

I recommend reviewing this article which will walk you through the process of submitting a support case.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Kudos encourage participation