trying to register but...

johnn1999

trying to register but...

Trying to register, but my daughter's high school is not listed under its' appropriate zipcode.

I cant find the high school on the drop-down.

3 Replies
SAFFIYAT
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @johnn1999

If you are receiving the “No Zoned School Located” error when attempting to complete your form, we recommend reviewing the article: No Zoned School Located. Or please provide us with the error message that you are receiving or any further queries you have.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
juliabsarmiento

I am getting this same error and am 100% in the Capri zone and my older child already attends school. Please advise.

SAFFIYAT
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @juliabsarmiento

As mentioned in the article I have linked above, you would receive the “No Zoned School Located” error, which maybe because of the School Locator’s settings, or because of the format in which you’ve entered your address.

We would recommend that you contact your school district directly to verify that your address is within the bounds of the school system.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!