Student Registration Parent Portal

natysvetkids
Hobbyist

Student Registration Parent Portal

I can't seem to add my kids it says incorrect information. This is such a non user friendly-tiresome- frustrating process!! I keep getting an email requesting me to register but I can't seem to to get anywhere in the process.
4 Replies
mkbehnke
Padawan

Have you gotten anyplace yet?  I've been having the same problem for the last 2 weeks...

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @natysvetkids , @mkbehnke 

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!  I am sorry you are facing difficulty.

You can refer to this article: Adding Students to the Parent Portal to add a student to your Parent Portal. If you still get the same error, I would suggest reaching out to your school district directly. The Parent Portal is directly administered by your school district, so they would be the best point of contact to get this issue resolved.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Tammycx40
Journeyman

how do I get started with new registration

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Tammycx40, thank you for your question. 

Each school district using PowerSchool Enrollment has a different process since the enrollment forms are designed based on their requirements. If you have not received a link for the registration yet then you might want to visit your school's website or reach out to the enrollment section in your school district for further instructions on the registration process.

For further assistance, please feel free to reach out to our Support team here. Please consider giving a kudo to this response by clicking on the Thumbs Up icon if it helps you.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator