cannot register my child

srowland0313

cannot register my child

this is what it says everytime I try to register. I was advised by the school to reset my password but that did nothing.  

Unable to Start Form

The Registration for this student has already been started or submitted within a different parent account. The form can only be linked to a single account. Once the form has been linked to a specific account, it can only be accessed by that account.

5 Replies
MMontoya1983
Recruit

Did you ever get a response to this? I am having the same issue.

srowland0313

No I haven’t heard anything the school suggested changing password but that did nothing. School starts tomorrow
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

This error occurs when a form for a particular student has already been started or submitted using one account and is again being accessed with another.

Sometimes it may happen that the Snapcode gets associated with a different family account which may lead to this log-in error. In that case, you can refer to this article: Snapcode Associated with a Different Family Account which provides you the troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue.

If you continue to get the same error, I recommend reviewing the articles listed below to confirm the email address associated with your Enrollment account and resetting your password: Forgot Email Address and Forgot Password

Entering the email address associated with your account, you will receive a temporary password.  Next, you will want to log in to your Enrollment account using your temporary password and your email address as your username.

If you are still unable to log in to your Enrollment account or have not received the temporary password, I recommend connecting with our Enrollment Support team to review your account details.  You can connect to the Enrollment Support team using this direct link.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

juliedavila

How did they end up figuring this out for you? I am currently getting the same message for my youngest and the school is no help.
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @juliedavila

As mentioned above, this error occurs when a form for a particular student has already been started or submitted using one account and is again being accessed with another. So, you would want to log out and clear the cache and cookies and log in to your account again and check if you can access the form.

If the Snapcode gets associated with a different family account, please refer to this article:  Snapcode Associated with a Different Family Account which provides you the troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue.

If you still continue to get the error, I would recommend reaching out to the PowerSchool Support team using this direct link and having them look into your account setup to troubleshoot further.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!