School says it sent a snapcode

kfoston1234

School says it sent a snapcode

Pac Drive Fullerton keeps saying they sent me a snapcode and I haven't received one for my second child Jacob.  She keeps saying i should see it and that it went out this morning (aug 10th).  I got the one for my returning student weeks ago and not this one.  What do I do as the advice is to reach out to the school which i've done numerous times.  Then there's some incentive from Pac Drive to fill this in by tomorrow but there's no chance of even receiving that incentive for my second child as I haven't received the code.  It should really be set up that all kids are within a parent account with one snapcode that doesn't change every year.  It makes no sense that we have to wait every year to get a code and if you have multiple kids its a different code.

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @kfoston1234 

We are sorry to know that you are facing this inconvenience. 

Snapcode are student-specific identifying codes that add an extra layer of security to your student’s information. Hence, they are sent uniquely for every new school year.

I have attached an article here that will help walk you through some steps to check if you have not received the Snapcode from the school district. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!