Register for New school - but no option

ju_3
Padawan

Register for New school - but no option

Hello - my child will be starting kindergarten 22-23 school year. The base school we are assigned to is not yet open; and it is not an option to select from the drop down menu. Any ideas/suggestions on how this is managed? Do i keep checking back? I havent found a website for them, so im unsure of anyone affiliated with the school to reach out to directly. Any help/insight would be appreciated. Thanks

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ju_3 

If you are facing difficulties selecting the school on your Enrollment Form, this article here that will guide you through the process of selecting a school.

For specific instructions on how to correctly register your student for a particular school and the selection of base school, I would suggest reaching out to your school district directly as there is no guarantee that they are using our product for that process. They should be able to give you specific instructions on how to proceed with the enrollment. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

ju_3
Padawan

Thanks for the reply - it isnt that the school 'isnt located' its that the school is a 'future school' slated to open next fall, and currently not showing on the drop down for enrollment (AFES). Any further insight?

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

@ju_3 Thanks for the quick follow-up! 

If a school is not populating in the form, we can't update that website. In that case, I would suggest reaching out to your school district directly for specific instructions on how they would want you to proceed with the application. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!