Enrollment 2022-2023 School Verification Error

tatyana_mikina

Enrollment 2022-2023 School Verification Error

Hi, I need to enroll my 5th Grader for the next year Base Middle School.

I am not able to use online form. Since we are in wake county elementary school right now, I get this error.

I contacted Holly Grove Middle school admin and she gave me the same online application link. This multitrack school and we are in traditional school. Having ability to select preferred track is a must for us. 

How do we enroll with base school for the next year?error.jpg

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @tatyana_mikina 

As you mention already being enrolled in the Wake County School district, you would want to make sure that you are trying to fill out the appropriate form for returning students. From the error message, we assume that you are trying to fill out the New Student Registration form 2022-2023. 

If you are not able to find the correct form, it is possible that the form has not been published by the school district yet or is temporarily disabled for registration. In that case, you would need to reach out to your school district to inquire about when and how to access the required enrollment form.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!