Incorrect information on Form

jedwards10

Incorrect information on Form

I am trying to get my son registered but it says 'Enrolling grade' is 4 year old, but he is going into Kindergarten, and it's not letting me change anything on the form.

5 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @jedwards10

If your child is attending school for the first time, you would have to fill the New student registration form. I recommend checking the form to ensure you are filling the right one. If you are still facing difficulties accessing the form, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of the school district who should be able to assist you in enrolling your child in kindergarten.  

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

TeresaTacuri

I am also having a similar problem to this, my daughter's name does not appear in the application form when going to print it, instead my name appears applying that I will attending kindergaten. The website even says the application is in my daughter's name but when going to print it changes completely. I was wondering if there's anyway I can do to fix this as I already submitted the application to the school and already emailed them, waiting for a respone back.

Thank You. 

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @TeresaTacuri

I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you in correcting the already submitted details of your child.  

Elston S.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

jedwards10

He isn't attending for the first time. He has been in this school district since he was 3, attending preschool. It's a different school, but it's the same district. I will contact the school though.

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @jedwards10

Once the form has been submitted to the school, we would not be able to make any changes from our end. Hence, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of the school district and they should be able to help you in enrolling your child to school and make the necessary changes to the form. 

Elston S.