- I need to complete a form and it is telling me I need to create an Enrollment account.
- I don’t know how to create an Enrollment account.
- Are you trying to complete a form and are being prompted to create an account?
- Are you unsure of how to create an account?
- Are you on the account login/account creation screen?
- Click “Create Account” to create an account for the first time.
- In some cases, if you do not have an email, you can create an account with a phone number.
- Complete all fields marked with a red asterisk.
- Choose security questions you will remember the answers to. This is useful for retrieving login information.
- Agree to the terms and conditions by checking the check box.
- Click “Create Account”
Still Not Working?
- If you see an “Invalid Email address” message:
- make sure there are no spaces before or after the email you have entered
- make sure you are that you are using a regular email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you see the following message: “The email address you entered is already linked to an account”
- there is already an account that uses that email address
- you will not be able to create another account with that email address.
Was this Article Helpful?
- Kudo this article if you found it helpful. It will help others find this resource
- Comment directly on this article to request clarification or share feedback about the content of the article
- For other questions, not directly related to this article, please post a question in the product-specific forum