Home base school

New Member

Home base school

My child is assigned to a year round school for her base school. How do I change that to be normal school?
1 Reply
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jkay1206


The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. Each district, however, has a different registration process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students.


You would need to reach out to your district directly and enquire how you can change the base school for your child. They should be able to assist you further.



Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!