Edit

Reyes

Edit

Hi I never added the parent/Guardian. how do I edit it it’s not letting me edit the registration form 

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Reyes 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community for assistance!

Any changes to the submitted form can only be made by the school/ district. You will need to contact the school or district directly to inform them of the needed changes. 

If the form has not been submitted, you should be able to make any necessary changes yourself by access the form using your Parent Portal. You can refer to this article for more details.

You can also check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

msjackie33

I'm having same issue. I'm MOM and my name is entered in the guardian section and it won't let me submit... I never put my name there - I wonder if this glitch is on everybody's forms.

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @msjackie33

As mentioned in the above reply only the District has the ability to make any changes to the submitted form.

We recommend reaching out to the school or district directly who should be able to make any necessary changes in the form.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!