Gray areas and edit submission

CES2
Trainee

Gray areas and edit submission

Hi

I'm having 2 issues. I transported information from one child over to another to save time because the question was asked did I want to transport over information and I answered yes, but one field is shaded in gray with my child's last years enrollment grade of kindergarten when it should be first grade. How do I correct this?

Also, on the first child completed who is going to third grade, I forgot to upload my driver's license, and I can't go back in and edit. How do I go back in and upload after submitting because it says it took everything? 

Thanks.

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @CES2

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. Each district, however, has a different registration process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students. 

If the field is greyed out, it could be that the field information was not populated correctly. I recommend that you reach out to the district directly to report this issue because they would be able to review the form and update the fields.

Also, once you have submitted your registration form, only the district can make changes to it. So, you would need to ask them to assist you with uploading your driver's license details.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!