Journeyman

Delete account

I need help deleting my account please. 

9 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @clramos,

Would you please confirm if you were referring to delete the PowerSchool Community account or any other account?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
clramos
Journeyman

Hello @Reshma 

I have a schoology account. I have tried reaching out to the previous school district my kids attended and they don't respond. I would like my Schoology account deleted so I can start over and add the new school district they are currently enrolled in. Thank you.

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @clramos,

Can you try logging into your previous account and changing the email address?  Once you do this, the email address you had should be now ready to use in the new district.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
mleitner
Recruit

Also, how do we delete parent accounts if the school has been deactivated?

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mleitner,

If you are referring to a Schoology Basic account then I recommend reviewing this thread as Schoology Basic has reached its end of life as of October 1, 2023. Additionally, if you are working for a school district then I recommend reaching out directly to your school district as they can connect you with the Schoology administrators in your district who can later assist you with deleting your account.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

clramos
Journeyman

There is no option for me to change my email address, only to change my password.

clramos
Journeyman

@Reshma 

I heard back from the school district and they were able to delete my email address. Thank you.

aweber1
Padawan

I want to delete my account. I created the account in hopes of sharing resources with other teachers, however, my current school does not use Schoology and therefore I am unable to connect with other educators since I am no longer affiliated with a Schoology using school. Please advise how to delete my account.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @aweber1 

You can delete your Schoology account by navigating to the link while logged into the account you would like to delete. Deleting your account removes all submissions, resources, and content associated with the account, and neither the account nor the items can be restored later.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator