Contact Page on Enrollment form

DtJason
Journeyman

Contact Page on Enrollment form

I have tried to submit my form several times -- I have included 2 contact people.  I cannot get my form to submit.  Please help!

6 Replies
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @DtJason,

I am happy to assist you in submitting the form. Would you please give us a little detail about the type of difficulty you are encountering? Are you receiving any error message? If so would you please share the screenshot of the error message? 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Ambrr
Journeyman

I am unable to even find the page where you register any links?
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @Ambrr,

If you are unable to find the Registration Form for the 2020-2021 school year, we have another thread discussing the same issue and the procedure that should be followed in such a case.

Please click here to view the thread.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
trashasimon1
Padawan

I am having the same issue, have been trying since last Wednesday.

DtJason
Journeyman

So I finally got someone on the phone.  If you are using Internet Explorer you need to change browsers - this platform does not work with it - go to Google Chrome and it goes right through.

trashasimon1
Padawan

Thank you!