Help

Reset password and email

Barbie1985
Journeyman

Reset password and email

Can’t log in to apply for job forgot username and password don’t have a recovery email
4 Replies
lgrove24
Padawan

I am having the same issue! I just created a new login but it doesn't allow me to connect to the website to view a job posting.

Barbie1985
Journeyman

It won’t let me create a new login it mentions I have an existing account then takes me to recovery email and then does nothing. Apparently I don’t know that old email because I don’t have a recovery email🤷‍♀️
whitesmaverick
Trainee

If you can't log in to apply for a job because you've forgotten your username and password and don't have a recovery email, follow these steps:

1. Contact Support: Reach out to the website's help or support team through their Contact Us or Help section.
2. Check Recovery Options: Look for alternative recovery options like security questions or phone number verification.
3. Create a New Account: If the deadline is close, create a new account to apply.
4. Contact HR Directly: If possible, contact the company's HR or system admin directly to explain your situation and request help.

LMcP
Rookie

I am having the same issue. Any suggestions?