Help

C19 in PowerSchool?

kuvaa

C19 in PowerSchool?

I was wondering why there was a slot in PowerSchool called C19? I can guess that it's due to the virus that is going around but I wanted to know how it affects the final grade. Does it affect seniors the same way?

1 Reply
florence023

@kuvaa wrote:

I was wondering why there was a slot in PowerSchool called C19? I can guess that it's due to the virus that is going around but I wanted to know how it affects the final grade. Does it affect seniors the same way? HP® Store

Hello,

The “C19” slot in PowerSchool is indeed related to COVID-19. It was introduced to track and manage the impact of the pandemic on students’ grades and attendance. The specific effects on final grades can vary depending on the school’s policies. For seniors, the impact might be different based on their graduation requirements and any special accommodations made during the pandemic12.

If you have specific concerns about how it affects your grades, it would be best to reach out to your school’s administration or your teachers for detailed information. They can provide the most accurate and relevant guidance for your situation.

Best regards,
florence023