Report Card Issue

pamancelet
Rookie

Report Card Issue

Getting ready to do report cards and in the Q2 section on some classes there is a zero instead of the normal [!] like symbal.  When you click on the zero there are no assignments listed in Q2 at all.  I don't know how to get rid of that zero.  I have recalculated, did another sync from schoology to powerschool and none of it is clearing that zero.  HELP!!

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @pamancelet 

If there is a 0 in a section that means there is a record in the PGFinalgrades table i.e. there was a grade at some point. If you want to remove it, you would need to take it out from the table.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

pamancelet
Rookie

This is awesome information.  Thank you!!! 

How do you take it out?  There is no assignment to delete in there so I'm not sure how to get the zero out.

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @pamancelet,

The report card might be printing 0's (zeros) when no grade is found.

e.g. For year-long classes that don't have S1/S2 grades stored, the S1 and S2 percent values print as 0. Looking to print a blank instead of the 0.

Suggestion: Try selecting the following report card option: "Extended stored grade retrieval"

Note: This option is located at the bottom of the report card's Schedule Listing page.

I recommend this article for more information on Schedule Listing.

Please let me know if this helps or in case of further questions.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator