Notifications not working properly

Maxmessinger
Journeyman

Notifications not working properly

My Schoology notifications often don't work properly, as can be seen in the image – there are a couple grades that I've received that aren't showing up in the Notification Center aside from the bell icon, and more annoyingly, the "2 other people" thing, which might have important grades of which I'm not aware, isn't telling me what other assignments to check.Screenshot 2023-05-30 at 22.05.38.png

5 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Maxmessinger 

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

In order to protect your privacy and avoid sharing of any Personal Identifiable Information (PII) data in the Community, we recommend reaching out to the Technical Support Contact of your district who should be able to connect with the PowerSchool Support Team on your behalf. The Support Team would be able to take a closer look at your Notification setup, gather more information regarding your issue,  and assist you further with the troubleshooting steps

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Maxmessinger
Journeyman

@KritiS thanks - how can I find contact info for my Technical Support Contact?

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

If you are using Schoology, you should be able to select Support at the bottom of any page in the product and see a list of Support Contacts for your organization.

Maxmessinger
Journeyman

@jamiem7 the support contact listed there is the IT people for my school. Is there any way to just contact the PowerSchool Support Team myself?

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Maxmessinger,

Are you still having issues connecting with PowerSchool Support? Only Technical Contacts have access to work with PowerSchool Schoology contact directly as of now. If you are still having issues, please work with the Technical Contacts listed on your account and see if they can connect to PowerSchool Support on behalf of you.  I also recommend referring to this article and see if this helps.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!