Contact PowerSchool

kimbritt
Rookie

Contact PowerSchool

Hello! I am new to this platform and I need to reach out to Lisa Havens. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? 

5 Replies
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @kimbritt,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  Certain Community resources to submit and manage cases are only available to those assigned the Technical Contact role at your school/district.   In this case, can you please provide more information on why you are looking for Lisa?  This way we can point you in the right direction. Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
kimbritt
Rookie

Sure! she has been helping me submit tickets to PS as I am not yet trained to do this. However, anyone can assist me, please. 

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @kimbritt,

Thank you for your response. We created a ticket on your behalf, and will continue to follow up with you in the ticket. Please let us know if you have any further questions. We will be more than happy to assist you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
kimbritt
Rookie

Hello again! Can you please help me submit 2 tickets? 

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @kimbritt,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community! We sent you a private message, and we will continue to follow up with you in the private message. Thank you. 

Nina R.