new student enrollment

phoebs128

new student enrollment

Hi, I'm trying to begin a new student application but I haven't received the 15 character Snapcode. It's not in my spam folder either. Please help!

Thanks,

Phoebe

3 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @phoebs128 

Snapcodes are student-specific identifying codes that add an extra layer of security to your student’s information.  When it is time for you to complete your online form, your school will send you a letter or an email.  This letter or email contains your student’s snapcode.  Additionally, the email will often include a hyperlink to access the online form. 

If you cannot find this email, letter, or have not received notification from your school, please contact your school district directly to request your snapcode. 

For more information, I recommend reviewing the articles on lost or don't have a snapcode and No snapcode.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Jennrod19
Journeyman

I too have started new enrollment and says page not available to fill out forms or gotten a code ! Plz help
BishalG
Ninja

Hi,

A few common reasons that can result in a page not available error message include the current school year registration form not made available by the school or district or the link you are trying to access is for an old discontinued form that is no longer in use.  Please reach out to the school or district to report the issue and they should be able to guide you with further information.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!