cant delete contact

reedtra

cant delete contact

I would like to delete the 3rd contact for my student but it does not have a remove contact button.  Contacts 1 and 2 do, but I do not want to remove them. I want to remove contact 3.  I cannot submit the enrollment form because of errors with the 3rd contact.

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @reedtra

Would you please share a screenshot of the error message you are receiving while trying to remove the third Contact?

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

reedtra

An error is flagged on the summary page under 'parents and contacts', so the submit button is disabled.  Contact 3 does not have a 'remove contact' button underneath it like contacts 1 and 2 do.  I had started to add a 3rd contact, and then changed my mind.

Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 12.18.37 PM.png

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @reedtra

Since the forms are set up and revised at the district/school end, I recommend that you reach out to your district and report this error so that they can review the form and assist you to proceed with the registration.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!