Unable to locate Record with matching ID

Maryam52

Unable to locate Record with matching ID

I need to fill up the back to school forms in power school as I have received the letter from the school and when I click on back to school forms that is on the left it it says" Unable to locate Record with matching ID".I don t know what I'm missing. I tried to contact the school but they don' t the main office at Samuel Tucker but He doesn' t know what I'm talking about and I sent an email to powerschool that I got form the employee. I'm new to Alexandria public school as it is our first year.

thank you

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Maryam52 

As you mentioned, you are new to the Alexandria Public School, which means you need to fill out the new student registration form. The back-to-school forms are for returning students, who already have a student ID in the school records. Since you are new to the Alexandria Public School, there should not be a student ID in their records for your student. Thus you are receiving this error. 

However, if you still have further queries, you can reach out to the new district directly and they should be able to assist you further. You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!