Error: "Unable to Locate Record with Matching ID" for returning student registration

V_Antunes

Error: "Unable to Locate Record with Matching ID" for returning student registration

i was trying to do the returning student registration for my daughter she's going into sophomore year in high school, but this error keeps coming up i tried calling the school but they have never heard of that error before and they're not sure if they could help me.

does anyone know what i could do now?
1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @V_Antunes 

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. Each district, however, has a different registration process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students.

We recommend you reach out to the district directly to report this issue because the student records are managed at their end and they would surely assist you to proceed with the registration.

You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!