Stuck on contacts page

amccormick_rn
Trainee

Stuck on contacts page

I am trying to complete the online registration for my child and I cannot get past the contact page. I have already cleared my browser history. Can you please help?

Sincerely,

Amanda

10 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @amccormick_rn,

Some of the commonly overlooked fields within the Enrollment forms are the priority of emergency contacts and other contact information of the parents.  I recommend reviewing every field within the form to ensure you are entering all the correct information within the required fields. 

I have attached an article here that should help walk you through the process of setting up priorities for contacts within the Enrollment form. 

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Kwells21774
Padawan

I have the same issue.  Everything is filled out but the system freezes on the Contacts Page making it impossible to complete/submit the application!

jerst28
Trainee

same issue please advise

jerst28
Trainee

i am having contacts issue as well please advise

ElstonS
Senior

HI @jerst28@Kwells21774

I am sorry you are facing difficulties submitting the Enrollment form to the school district. Some of the commonly overlooked fields within the Enrollment forms are the priorities of contacts and the relationship of contacts to the student. 

I have attached an article here that will help walk you through the process of assigning priorities to contacts. 

Elston S.
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

sherma4
Recruit

The priority page is correct and I have checked it thoroughly.  I am getting stuck on the contact page when trying to mark the association with the student.  Please look into this

amccormick_rn
Trainee

I read the article, I am not getting an error. It will not let me move to the next page. All fields seem to be entered, but it just sits there. Still needing assistance.

Thank you,

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @sherma4@amccormick_rn

I am sorry you are still facing difficulties submitting the Enrollment form. I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment support team by clicking on this direct link and they should be able to assist you in enrolling your child in school. 

Elston S.
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

dleboula

Spoiler
I have been told to fill the field for priority contact, but I cannot even access the priority section, I am stuck in the contact section and I have filled all the fields
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @dleboula,

I am sorry to hear that you are facing difficulties while enrolling.  Our Enrollment forms are designed to work best with Google Chrome or Firefox browsers.  I recommend using one of these browsers and also switching to a laptop/desktop if you are accessing the form on mobile.

Another community member experienced a similar issue, I recommend reviewing the similar thread by clicking here.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator