Welcome you to our award-winning PowerSchool Community! We have created this guide to share helpful tips and quick links to help you navigate our community.
How to Access PowerSchool Community
- Log in to Curriculum & Instruction as you currently do. It is important to start in the product to ensure you have the right access to our community.
- Select the '?' symbol on the top right.
- Select 'Community & Support' from the menu.
- The first time you log in, complete your profile by picking a username.
Curriculum and Instruction Page
Once you access PowerSchool Community through the product, you will automatically be directed to the Curriculum and Instruction page where you can access all of your resources, including a forum, knowledge base, case portal, and more.
Once you are logged into the community, you can always navigate to this page by going to Product Support in the top menu and selecting Curriculum and Instruction.
PowerSchool Community Search
- Enter keywords in the search bar on top of the Communication page to see suggested resources.
- Click enter from the search bar to navigate to our full Search Page.
- You'll see options to narrow down your search by product, source, content, and more.
- See our Search Tips for more information.
How do I access support and resources for Curriculum and Instruction?
Everyone who has access to Curriculum & Instruction will have access to PowerSchool Community's case portal, knowledge bases, forums, and product updates by clicking this icon
in the top menu and selecting Community & Support. Please cascade this information to all users!
What if I already have a PowerSchool Community account?
If you already have a PowerSchool Community account, no need to create any additional accounts. When you click on the '?' icon and select Help Center, we will automatically log you into PowerSchool Community.
When do I post in the Curriculum and Instruction Forum?
Discussion Forums are best for how-to type questions, best practices, and to engage with peers and Community experts.
When should I log a case?
Log a case through our Case Portal when you need direct assistance from a support engineer. This includes technical troubleshooting, data-related inquiries, outages, configuration-related questions, etc.
What if I am having community access issues?
If you are having any issues with accessing our community, you can email our support operations team at firstname.lastname@example.org to troubleshoot and help you with your access.
Do schools need to have technical contacts in order to reach out to support?
Users do not need to be an Account’s Technical Contact for Curriculum & Instruction. Any Curriculum and Instruction user can contact Support.
Was this Article Helpful?