Registration for New Students

MonetMat

Registration for New Students

Hi, we are new to the area with a kindergartener starting this fall. Because of COVID all registration has been moved to online. So I registered her on the website but didn't have all the paperwork needed to fully complete the registration but I submitted the form anyway thinking I could hand the paperwork to the school in person. When I called the school, they told me they are not taking in-person paperwork and to submit it online. The dashboard won't let me go back to an already submitted form and make changes.

What do I do in this situation? Can I just make a new form with the same information I already submitted?? Please Help!

1 Reply
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @MonetMat

I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties submitting the documents. Once the form is submitted, the information is sent directly to the school. I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school directly and they should be able to assist you with this. I have attached an article here that will walk you through this process. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!