Powerschool Reset for Log-In

bduke0812

Powerschool Reset for Log-In

I am trying to reset my password so that i can register my child for school this year. I have clicked on the forgot username/password and it won't send me an email so that i can fix this. 

Can you please assist? 

3 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @bduke0812

I am sorry you are facing difficulties accessing your account. I have attached an article here that will guide you through the process of resetting your password. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

bduke0812

I have tried that and changed the username and password under that link, but it won't let me into the Power School. I have also tried to reach out to the school but due to the summer no one is answering. 

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @bduke0812,

I am sorry to hear that you are still facing difficulties logging into the PowerSchool.  I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment support team by clicking on this direct link and they should be able to assist you in logging into the PowerSchool.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator