New forums

Banineq12

New forums

Hi my name is banine I'm new in the community I want to enroll my 5yr to kindergarten but the forums are online I don't have a printer DO the school have written forums to fill out and when is the deadline for kindergarten registration
1 Solution
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Banineq12

Thank you for reaching out for assistance. The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. Each school has a different process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students. Some districts provide direct links to access the registration forms while others use the PowerSchool Enrollment portal for the registration process. 

We recommend contacting your student's school/district directly to request the instructions to access the student's enrollment forms and know the deadline.

You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Banineq12

Thank you for reaching out for assistance. The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. Each school has a different process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students. Some districts provide direct links to access the registration forms while others use the PowerSchool Enrollment portal for the registration process. 

We recommend contacting your student's school/district directly to request the instructions to access the student's enrollment forms and know the deadline.

You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!