Multiple Phone Numbers

sambryan

Multiple Phone Numbers

Is it possible to add a second phone number for my students?

Right now I only see the option for 1 number per child. This is very troublesome since many children live in split households and it makes it hard to communicate between the two households if there is only one number. 

2 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @sambryan 

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

To assist you further, would you please confirm are you enquiring about adding the second phone number in the enrollment form or in the student's data?  

For the enrollment form, you will have the option in the form itself to add or change the phone number.  If you want to add the second number to the student's information,  I recommend reaching out to the school district administrator who should be able to update this information in the Student Information System.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
sambryan

I am talking about the students data, and yes I have reached out to both the school and the district and they both said that powerschool only allows for 1 number. Maybe its a configuration setting on their end but as far as I know this isn't possible.