How do I know student is enrolled

HaynesTara
Journeyman

How do I know student is enrolled

I enrolled my student on June 29th, 2020
I haven’t received any emails stating weather or not child was enrolled.
With school starting in a month, I’m concerned since I haven’t heard anything. Do any emails go out regarding this in a later time frame or am I stressing for no reason?
14 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @HaynesTara,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance in the Community.

You can confirm that your enrollment form was submitted successfully by printing the submitted form copy following the steps listed in this article. Then I recommend reaching out to your school district enrollment section with the details of your submitted form for the next steps in the enrollment process.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Dkling
Padawan

Having the same issue. Reached out to school multiple times leaving voicemails and no one returns your call. super frustrating.

Denisenealy
Padawan

I'm hanging the same problem. This is not simple. I don't understand why this site has to be so complex to register your child I cannot even find my child's information on this site or in my profile.
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Thank you for reaching out to the community for assistance.      

Please verify if you have filled out the correct form for the correct school year, for example, 2021-2022 would be the current school year. Also, make sure that you have submitted the appropriate form for New Student or Returning students.       

If you are unable to find the form for the correct school year, please reach out to your school district directly to request the link to the form for this session. You can also access your forms through the parent portal by following the steps mentioned in this article: Accessing the Form using PowerSchool Parent Portal 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Dkling
Padawan

I finally got in touch with someone at the school and they confirmed my son is registered.  I hope you find out soon as well Denisenealy.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Dkling 

We are sorry to hear that you are facing difficulties with the registration process.  

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Saying so, we do not have the access to approve a student in the enrollment process for any school district.

Usually, the school notifies the parents through email or message if their registration was accepted. If you still have not heard from the school or been notified, the most common reason could be that the approval process is still in progress.

However, this week the school has approved a few students and they might hear from the school soon. If your enrollment has been approved you can expect a confirmation through an email or message.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Dkling
Padawan

Thank you, I was able to  get ahold of the school and confirm. I appreciate the responses and to know i wasnt alone being frustrated. 

Aliciagarlon86
Journeyman

Same here
Dkling
Padawan

Aliciagarlon. I kept calling the school every day at different times leaving voicemails but eventually ( Yesterday) they answered my call and i was able to get confirmation that my son is fully registered. I hope you hear soon as well. Im sorry you are having the same problem. 

HaynesTara
Journeyman

What number did you call?
My kiddo is suppose to be going to Crestview.
I’m only worried because I never received a call or email confirming they are enrolled or any school info like what bus they are taking & when.
First kid so of course this is confusing!
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

We are sorry to hear that you are facing difficulties with the registration process.  

The most common reason for not hearing from the school or being notified could be that the approval process is still in progress.

We expect the school district to announce the results soon. When your enrollment gets approved you can expect a confirmation through an email or message from the district. We would appreciate your patience till then.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Aliciagarlon86 

If you still have not heard from the school or been notified, the most common reason could be that the approval process is still in progress.

However, you can reach out to the school or district again for exact answers regarding the registration process and its approval. You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

delukdad
Rookie

I am week away from my son's KG. Of course as a first timer, parent goes thru lots of anxieties. I don't feel there are resources to assist parent on this. It's almost impossible to get someone in the phone. After two months of calling, I was directed to online enrollment. I completed enrollment right away on 7/21, yet no confirmation of enrollment except the dashboard that states "submitted".  All required documents are uploaded.  Not sure, we will be sent school supply list. When you call school it goes to traditional voice mail when it should have been redirected to backend live resource. Waiting for one day before school to know about enrollment status and getting some direction will be nerve wreaking for a planned individual.    

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @delukdad,

Thank you for posting your question in the Community.

We understand your concern but I recommend looking out for email communications or other communications from your school district on further steps with the enrollment process for your child. You can also directly reach out to them. 

ParitoshT

Community Moderator