Error message

daisahoffman

Error message

I keep getting an error message when trying to login to the portal to register my kids for school. Have tried several times logging back in and it lags to get to the next page which then shows an error message page.

14 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @daisahoffman

To further assist you with this, could you please tell us the message that you see on your screen when you try to login to the portal. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Porshian1

Hi Elston, 

I am also have the same issue when trying to log in, i have even reset my password thinking that may be the problem but it wasnt. The message states: 

"An error occurred while processing your request"

Please let me know what next steps i need to take. 

Best, 

Porshia Navarro 

rickviator
Recruit

I am having the same issue. I tried to reset my password and it asked for my security question which I know I answered correctly but it says that it is incorrect.

rickviator
Recruit

Here is the error message.

Error
An error occurred while processing your request.
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @Porshian1@rickviator 

Thank you for sharing the error message.

In Community, we have a great knowledge base article on how to reset the password. I recommend reviewing the knowledgebase article attached.

Forgot Password

Sowmya Karmel
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
kbrito75
Trainee

Same here Sowmya...

I reset my password but when I try to access I get:

"An error occurred while processing your request"

Any ideas?

Thanks

Gustavo

jameswise001
Recruit

I reset my password as suggested but I too still got the same error message bubble stating:
"Error

An error occurred while processing your request"

and nothing else.

Enzo1226
Recruit

I am having the same error message when I try to log into register my child.
forest22boy
Recruit

Hi Elton,

I've got the same error message for log-in as the other parents here, even after resetting my password.

"An error occurred while processing your request."

Look forward to a solution.

Thanks.
j_roge
Journeyman

I am getting the same error message.  My son's school district has acknowleged that they are aware of a problem, so I'm hoping the technical team is fixing the issue.  

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @j_roge@Enzo1226@forest22boy@jameswise001 , @kbrito75

While our support teams are working with the school districts to resolve this, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment family support team by clicking on this direct link and they should be able to assist you further with this. 

Elston S.

jdcaram
Rookie

I get the same issue

jdcaram
Rookie

I was finally able to login using FireFox on the Mac.  Chrome and Safari would NOT work for me.

rickviator
Recruit

I logged in using Firefox on my PC and it worked just fine.