Enrollment Link is not working

Morgan_April143
Padawan

Enrollment Link is not working

I tried multiple times clicking the enrollment link and I keep getting an error message "Page is Not Available"

5 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @Morgan_April143,

I am sorry you are facing issues with the Enrollment link.  One of our Community members faced a similar issue and the resolution was provided within this thread.  I recommend reviewing the resolution by clicking on this direct link

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
n2hdcycles
Recruit

I am having the exact same problem. Everytime I click the enrollment link provided by my school (https://registration.powerschool.com/family/Login) I get an error message:

Page is Not Available

We apologize for any inconvenience. To help us correct the issue, please report this invalid link.

I have tried in 3 different browsers, Chrome, Firefox and IE.  I went to the 'resolution' link you provided, and it did not resolve the issue.  Please advise.

AbrittyB
Senior

Hello! @n2hdcycles 

I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience that you are facing. If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the thread recommended in the post above such as switching to different browsers such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers an also clearing the cache, browser history, and cookies of your internet browser and still continuing to receive the error message, I recommend contacting the Enrollment section of your school to confirm the link you are accessing is the correct link. If it is not, the school should be able to provide the correct link. 

AbrittyB
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

JamieCarr

I am having these exact same issues - on multiple web browsers and computers.  Can someone please contact me to help me walk through the registration process.  I am trying to register my daughter for Kindergarten through FCPS.  THank you.

AbrittyB
Senior

Hello! @JamieCarr 

If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps as mentioned in the post above for the error that you are receiving while trying to fill the registration form for your student and seek assistance from the PowerSchool Enrollment Family Support team to complete the form, please reach out to the PowerSchool Enrollment Family Support team at any time by creating a case or through direct chat between 4 AM to 2 PM PST.

AbrittyB
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!