Annual student update error

meganqwnuk
Journeyman

Annual student update error

Trying to complete the annual Student update for my kindergartener but it states - Exception: StudentIdentifier: # not authorized for user.  I am 38 in line when I call. Any help ? He does have an IEP . Would this affect this? 

5 Replies
mrswilson1107

Hello! I got this error too? 

Exception: StudentIdentifier: 163082 not authorized for user.
Please help too! 
Dolphinmom06

I got the error too and was on hold for over an hour, If you know what I need to do please let me know so I don't have to be on hold so long.

meganqwnuk
Journeyman

Use another browser.. did you signup one kids then try to do another ??  TUrn off the computer and try again or switch from chrome to edge or whatver you use. Its stuck on your other childs profile . hope this helps . so dumb...

meganqwnuk
Journeyman

Use another browser.. did you signup one kids then try to do another ??  TUrn off the computer and try again or switch from chrome to edge or whatever you use. Its stuck on your other child's profile if you did it from one child and now trying to complete another for your 2nd  . hope this helps . so dumb...

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @meganqwnuk

This could be due to an error with the SSO link. This usually occurs when the server cannot fetch the student's details using the student ID. 

I recommend reaching out to your school district directly who should be able to assist you with enrolling your child in the school. We recommend reviewing this article Troubleshoot Error Message When Accessing SSO Registration for more information on troubleshooting these errors. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!