Annual Student Update Error

lawash15
Journeyman

Annual Student Update Error

I am trying to complete the Annual Enrollment for my daughter but I am getting an error message that says “Sign In Problem. Exception: StudentIdentifier: 174494 not authorized for user.”
5 Replies
pnouda2229
Padawan

I am having the same issue. Has it been resolved for you?

lawash15
Journeyman

No, not yet
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @lawash15,  @pnouda2229,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  The Annual Enrollment and Sign In is handled by the school district. In this case, we suggest contacting your school district(s) for further assistance.  If the issue continues to persist, we recommend working with the Technical Contact(s) at the school district(s) to submit a case to the PowerSchool support team for further investigation.  Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
gonzalezm03

I am having this issue too. How to I contact the technical contacts at my 'school district'? Is there a phone number or email?

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @lawash15

This could be due to an error with the SSO link. This usually occurs when the server cannot fetch the student's details using the student ID. 

I recommend reaching out to your school district directly who should be able to assist you with enrolling your child in the school. We recommend reviewing this article Troubleshoot Error Message When Accessing SSO Registration for more information on troubleshooting these errors. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!