Error when trying to start annual student update

SRW
Padawan

Error when trying to start annual student update

I can login to Home Access Center and navigate to the 'Update Enrollment' form, but I get the error below after I click 'Start'. I successfully completed the form for my older child, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

SRW_1-1691341774084.png

SRW_0-1691341652136.png

7 Replies
Curtisss

I am having this exact same issue.  I just re-registered my youngest child and now trying to re-register my oldest and it gives me the exact same error.  (Screenshot below.)  Did you find a solution??Home Access Center_cant do eldest update.JPG

SRW
Padawan

Hi Curtisss, I just kept trying and when I logged in today it worked. Not sure when or how it was fixed. I never received any communication. 

megman

Ive been trying repeatedly to register my 6th grader. Worked fine for my 8th grader. Ive logged in and out many times. Any other solutions??

smurphydej
Padawan

I had to do each kid a different day.  If I tried to do them all at the same time I got that error.  Stupid that you have to wait or switch to a different browser.  I still have 3 different logins been trying to combine them since 2021. 

smurphydej
Padawan

I am having this same issue.  I was able to do for middle school however elementary school is not allowing me seems I have to just keep trying as noone is bothering to respond to our issues. 

megman

2 things that worked for me: Google Chrome was having errors, so I switched to FireFox. I also had to register with "PowerSchool Community". After I switched browsers and created a login with PowerSchool, everything worked. Hope this helps!  

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @smurphydej 

We are sorry you faced this issue. If you wish to combine your accounts, please reach out to the PowerSchool enrollment team through a chat and they should be able to assist you further.

You can click on this link to contact them directly.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!