Annual Enrollment Error

fsn77

Annual Enrollment Error

Annual enrollment (returning students) is not cooperating with me this year.  After I log into the Parent Portal and click "Annual Registration" for one of my students, I get the following error page after it attempts to "authenticate:"

Sign In Problem

There was a problem with the sign in process.

Please contact your school or the Support Team for assistance.

From the error page, I can click to go to my account or dashboard, where it lists my students.  However, the only options I have from there are to view enrollment submissions from previous years and add / enroll a new student.  It distinctly says I should not use the that specific form to enroll a returning student.  It tells me to click on Annual Registration via Parent Portal, which leads me back to the same error page.

How can I get past this so I can complete the annual registration?
1 Solution
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @fsn77

This could be an issue with the district's server when parents log in to the parent portal. Would you please try to clear the cache and cookies or change your browser and check if you are able to access the form?

If you still face the same error message, I would recommend connecting with the Enrollment family support team who should be able to assist you further with the same. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @fsn77

This could be an issue with the district's server when parents log in to the parent portal. Would you please try to clear the cache and cookies or change your browser and check if you are able to access the form?

If you still face the same error message, I would recommend connecting with the Enrollment family support team who should be able to assist you further with the same. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

fsn77

Thank you for the suggestion.  I was able to try from a different web browser and successfully reach the annual enrollment form.  I guess the system does not like Chrome (my original attempts) and prefers Firefox (the alternate browser I tried).