Welcome to the PowerSchool Enrollment Express Family Forum

BishalG
Ninja

Welcome to the PowerSchool Enrollment Express Family Forum

Welcome to the PowerSchool Enrollment Express Family Forum! 

This forum is a great place for families using Enrollment Express to get answers to their questions. 

You can post a new topic by using Start a Discussion.  You'll get a chance to compose your message and click Post to share your questions or ideas. 

If you see a topic you would like to respond to, please feel free to jump in!  Click Reply to share your thoughts. 

If you see a post you like, click on Kudos to acknowledge that member. 

If you receive a helpful response to your question, use Accept as Solution to let others know as well. 

Lastly, go to the main page of the PowerSchool Enrollment Express Family Forum.  Use the Options menu on that page to Subscribe to that forum.  This will help you get updates when others post. 

For other tips on getting started in our Community, we recommend checking out these helpful resources: 

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
2 Replies
srenata2012

i am having a hard time to log in into my account on my computer only on my phone. i am trying to get someone to help me. i had to made a new account to be able to write here. any one with same or similiar situation??

SAFFIYAT
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @srenata2012 ,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

For us to assist you further, would you please provide us a snapshot of the error message you are getting while trying to log in?

Saffiya Tasneem

Community Moderator.

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you, If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!