Re: Issue: Email with Enrollment Instructions is not received

-Ashley-
Recruit

Re: Issue: Email with Enrollment Instructions is not received

I have the email from the school but both links (with & without snapcode) included lead to a 404 or something here:

Screenshot_20230428-043529_Firefox.png

I've successfully set up this PowerSchool account, obviously, but can't do anything else...

Thanks for any help.

"This is what you shall do: Love the earth and sun and the animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown or to any man or number of men, go freely with powerful uneducated persons and with the young and with the mothers of families, read these leaves in the open air every season of every year of your life, re-examine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency not only in its words but in the silent lines of its lips and face and between the lashes of your eyes and in every motion and joint of your body." - Whitman
1 Reply
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @-Ashley- 

I recommend clearing the cache, browser history, and cookies of your internet browser to see if this resolves the issue. I have attached an article here that should walk you through the process of clearing the cache, browser history, and cookies of your browser. 

If the issue still exists then we recommend reaching out to your Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you further.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!