Verification for form

salmakyt
Padawan

Verification for form

My kids start school tomorrow online learning and we haven’t received an email verifying their enrollment or teachers name.
Received instructions to complete an online verification form, through the parent portal. There was no verification form?
At the moment, the parent portal shows my kids names as enrolled in online virtual classroom.
Under their details shows a teachers #
Sample:
Homeroom for 2020/21 school year is HRMF02, room: V02004 with teacher Teacher, 148
Other son
Homeroom for 2020/21 school year is HRMF06, room: V06004 with teacher Teacher, 184

Is that the teachers details I’m looking for? When will these teachers send an introduction email?

As well, which day does online virtual school start?
I have also emailed ddsbathomeitsupport@ddsb.ca
Requesting a replacement chrome book for my son (messaged a few times) as his it’s not working. However, no response has been received?
1 Reply
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @salmakyt 

I am sorry that you are facing difficulties with the verification form. I recommend reaching out to the school district for further assistance. The school's website should contain contact information about the school district. 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!