Enrollment forms for Herberg Middle School

efreehoffer
Padawan

Enrollment forms for Herberg Middle School

Hello I am a parent that has been attempting since yesterday afternoon to find the enrollment forms online. I've called the school and been given instructions that dont actually guide me to the enrollment forms 3 times. After calling 3 times and spending a few hours searching myself I am discouraged about enrolling online. I just need to get this done asap. Please can someone help me and give me step by step instructions that actually help me enroll my son in the 6th grade at Herber Middle school. Please and thank you in advance for your help! 

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @efreehoffer 

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. Each district, however, has a different registration process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students.

If you are unable to find the correct form for 2023- 2024, it could be that the form is closed for registration currently. You can also try to access your form through your Parent Portal account by following the steps mentioned in this article: Accessing the Form using PowerSchool Parent Portal

If you still do not find your enrollment form to register, we recommend you reach out to the district directly and ask them to send you the form link. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!