2022-2023 New student registration

kellis211
Recruit

2022-2023 New student registration

I just enrolled my child as a new student with CCSD, and downloaded the application for back-up.  But, is there an email that gets sent to us confirming that an application was submitted, or how long it takes for CCSD to get back to us?

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @kellis211

Thank you for reaching out for assistance. The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. Each district, however, has a different registration process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students. 

The school usually notifies the parents through email or message if their registration was accepted. If you do not hear from the school or are not notified, the most common reason would be that the approval process will still be in progress. 

Some schools have enrollments approved at the district level weekly. I would recommend that you reach out to the district directly for the most up-to-date information on your student's enrollment.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

phhudson
Recruit

How in the world did you find the link to even start registration??? I can't find anything on this website... am I even in the correct place?

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @phhudson

You can access your enrollment forms through the Parent Portal by following the steps mentioned in this article: Accessing the Form using PowerSchool Parent Portal.  

If you cannot find a form on your dashboard, it could be that your browser is having trouble connecting with our servers. I would suggest clearing your browsing history, cache, and cookies, then attempting to reload the page and log into your account again. You can also try switching to a different web browser or device, and ensure that your internet connection is working properly. 

You can check out the school's website and access the forms from its registration page. If you are still unable to find the form for the correct school year, please reach out to your school district directly and request them to resend the link. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!