Student Programs

khambly
Apprentice

Student Programs

Hi,

I am trying to add the Ohio State Seals to the transcript as an object report. In the Graduation Pathways, the seals show as "Earned".

How do I code these to show up on the transcript?

Another way I have tried is using Student Programs and Custom Screens. If a student is in a program, how can I code this to be on the transcript? If there is a custom screen, how do I code this information to show up on a transcript?

1 Reply
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @khambly,

I understand that you would like to know how to add the 'Ohio Means Jobs Readiness Seal' to a school diploma or transcript.

The picture would be added to an object report to add a report picture for use in object reports, all pictures must be saved as JPEG files with the filename extension .jpg.

1. On the start page, choose System Reports under Reports in the main menu. The Reports page appears.
2. Click the Setup tab. The Report Setup page appears.
3. Click Pictures. The Pictures page appears.
4. Either enter the file path and name of the picture in the "Upload a new picture" field or click Browse... to search for and select the file.
5. Click Submit. The Pictures page displays the new picture file name in the "Available pictures" field.

How to View a Report Picture

1. On the start page, choose System Reports under Reports in the main menu. The Reports page appears.
2. Click the Setup tab. The Report Setup page appears.
3. Click Pictures. The Pictures page appears.
4. Click the name of the picture in the "Available pictures" field. The picture appears

I recommend reviewing this article on Graduation Pathways Student View from your state reporting guide that might be helpful to you.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Kudos encourage participation